The Cuillin NanoLogger is used for recording physiological parameters such as oesophageal pressures, urological pressures, pH etc for up to 24 hours. The Cuillin NanoLogger can be used as both an ambulatory and static recorder. The user may plug in one or more Gaeltec pressure transducers or use compatible sensors from other manufacturers. The recorded data is transferred to a computer for review and analysis - appropriate to the particular application - using the Gaeltec PC based Investigator™ software.
The Cuillin NanoLogger is primarily a recording device to record (non-vital) physiological signals such as pressures and other auxiliary parameters. The data is subsequently downloaded to a computer to enable archiving, review and analysis. Disciplines include but not limited to:
- Gastroenterology, the gastrointestinal tract (pharynx, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, Sphincter of Oddi, small bowel, colon and anorectal area including the rectum.
- Urogynecology, the urinary track and pelvic floor.
When used in combination with other clinical data, it may be used to:
- Assist in the diagnosis and evaluation of gastrointestinal and swallowing disorders.
- Assist in the diagnosis and evaluation of various urological disorders.
The Cuillin NanoLogger is available with 2 to 9 input channels. It is a small, portable, battery powered recording device, incorporating input amplifiers and signal processing circuitry appropriate to the sensors used. The data is further processed digitally before being streamed to an internal SD memory card for subsequent transfer to a computer for review, archiving and analysis by the user. A hand operated event marker is available as an optional extra.
The data can be passed wirelessly to, and displayed on a computer in real-time, facilitating setting up, positioning of the sensors, etc. This facility also allows real-time static recording to be performed.
The Gaeltec Investigator™ software is provided as part of the system to enable data transfer, archiving and review of recorded data.
Data may be transferred to a PC in 3 ways:
- Wireless link
- USB cable
- SD card
- Versions available with 2, 4, 5, 8 or 9 input channels
- Size: 90mm x 130mm x 25mm
- Weight: 265g
- Direct recording to standard SD memory cards
- Real-time recording, over wireless link, to Host PC
- Zigbee wireless link at ISM 2.4GHz, indoor/urban range 40m
- Zigbee wireless link incorporation 128bit AES data encryption
- Built in re-chargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Built in real-time clock with leap year implemented
- Charging via patient isolated USB cable
- Direct study download from SD card via PC located SD card reader
- High speed download via isolated USB cable
- 24 hour recording
- Sampling rate selectable, default 10 samples/s over all channels
- New improved PC Host software with integrated Patient Database
- Simultaneous Real-time/Ambulatory recording option, data streaming to SD Card and Host PC simultaneously
- Each channel digitized to 18bits, 16 bits used
- Gaeltec Investigator compatible with MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Cuillin Nanologger system is supplied with
- Cuillin Nanologger
- Investigator™ software (appropriate to your application)
- USB cable (for charging and data transfer)
- SD card
- Re-chargeable battery
- USB Wireless ZigBee module
- Event marker
- Battery charger
- Spare battery
- Spare SD card