The Gaeltec S7d Mk.II is suitable for use as an interface between Gaeltec Pressure Transducers and suitable personal computers for medical or non-medical use where the user wishes to use third party application software. This requires the use of an Analogue to Digital converter (not supplied).
The S7d Mk.II is available in configurations of 4 or 8 channels according to customer requirement.
- A single, multi-pin, Input connector provides for Pressure Transducer connection.
- A single, multi-pin, Output connector provides for connection to the Host Device.
- A backlit LCD bar graph display is provided for use during setup, configuration & recording.
- The S7d Mk.II is powered by a medically approved Low Voltage mains adaptor (supplied).
The S7d Mk.II amplifier unit. A 9 volt DC medical mains Power Supply specific to the country of use. An Output Cable1 with free end for connection to the Host Analogue Recording Device2.
- An Input Cable1 for connection to the required Gaeltec Pressure Transducer(s).
- Appropriate pressure transducer(s).
- Calibration tube(s) for the specified pressure transducer(s).
- A manometer for use during transducer calibration.
Additional accessories (Not supplied by Gaeltec)
- A host analogue device.
- Suitable software for displaying, recording and analysing the pressure outputs.
- A to D converter board for computer.
1 2m length supplied unless otherwise specified.
2 Additional connector for host device may be supplied at additional cost, if required.
Transducer Excitation Voltage:
800gm, plus 180gm for PSU
160 x 160 pixel Graphics LCD
±1V = ±30, ±100, ±200, ±300mmHg
or ±1V = ±100, ±200, ±400 CmH2O